Warriors of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who are you?

+5
Dragon from Hell
djakel
dethkalber
Lonewolf83
BackDropKirby
9 posters

Go down

who are you? Empty who are you?

Post  BackDropKirby Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:14 am

In this topic feel free to tell us who you are and why you chose that specific username.

I'm a general in the crazy dragons and my username comes from my love of Kirby and specifically the old backdrop ability. Nothing like a bit of pink rape from our favourite popstar resident.

Looking forward to some interesting stories.

Thanks to all who share. To share is to care.

Last edited by BackDropKirby on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
BackDropKirby
BackDropKirby

Back to top Go down

who are you? Empty Re: who are you?

Post  Lonewolf83 Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:35 am

I'm a General in Crazy Little Dragons,
my username comes from when I was younger an fractured a law or 2. I didn't play well with others then.
Now I enjoy playing wish others.
Lonewolf83
Lonewolf83

Back to top Go down

Post  dethkalber Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:11 am

Name is Dethkalber.
On Glory, I was known as Crimson Pool.

I am currently one of two Co-Commanders of Sane Asylum on Legacy. Before that, I was the commander of Lethal Empire (Glory). Before that, I was the commander of LE's training alliance Lethal Legacy, which later became Lethal Collective. Prior to that, I was the commander of Draco Lethal Elite (Courage) and was commander of one of DLE's founding alliances, Lethal Glory (Courage).

The name Dethkalber comes from my college years and the early days of America Online. It's made up of two parts. The first part, 'DETH' comes from the heavy metal band Megadeth, a band I thought had a cool name, even if I'm not the biggest fan of its music. The second part, 'kalber' comes from the video game Final Fantasy (the first one). The strongest weapon in the game takes its name from the legendary sword Excalibur. I traded the first syllable 'Ex' for the last syllable in Megadeth, so 'Dethcalibur" was born.

Where does AOL come in? Well, back in the old days AOL had a 10-character limit on usernames. So, in order to make it fit, I dropped the I. In order make it cooler looking, I swapped the C for a K and the U for an E, and voila! Dethkalber was born!
dethkalber
dethkalber
Admin

https://warriorsoffire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  djakel Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:19 am

First Initial and last name. The idea behind it comes from a quote i used to hear on the regular. "Keep it simple stupid!" Anywho, Hope everyone stays active. Smile

djakel

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon from Hell Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:15 am

My name is the ingenious combination of my faction and favorite imaginary critter and the town where I used to live; Hell, Michigan. I moved to wisconsin a few years ago, but "Dragon from Kewaskum" doesn't sound *quite* as menacing Laughing in-game its actually "drgaon" and that's just a typo. The hebrew characters I used for the g and a flip aroud when next to each other for some reason, and I never noticed untill it was too late. Maybe someday ill donate and fix it.

On freedom and legacy I was Lendizzle, basically just my last name -a couple letters + izzle

Last edited by Dragon from Hell on Sun May 20, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragon from Hell
Dragon from Hell

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunken Master Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:05 am

I am Drunken Master. The name comes from Jackie Chan's character in the movie Drunken Master. Also, I may get drunk and go on a rampage. Plus, I find the name slightly intimidating to the birds and I want them to run in fear when I advance.

I was also considering "General Menace" because of my stubbornness to retreat. However, I've never been a General in an alliance so I then considered "Major Menace", which just didn't sounds as intimidating.

I started on Glory and "merged" my single account to Legacy where I can easily be run down by the other massive troop pools. I also have a freedom account, but I just use it to test my theories. I'm excited to get a fresh start on a new server.

Nice to meet you all! And I look forward to the action once we get it started.

Drunken Master

Back to top Go down

Post  KTM Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:09 pm

I am KTM..... I am the co-commander from SA on legacy and have always been in SA on glory. I did also play courage and honor but glory was my main. I always used the name ktmlc4, but people started to name me kt or ktm. So when legacy opened I changed it to KTM.

Now where does is come from. I am fond off motorbikes. Especcialy diry bikes. I own a ktm lc4 400.

My other account is FeSa. The first 2 letters represent my kids their names..... My son is called Ferry and my daughter Saphira! ...... And Yes, she is called after the dragon Saphira. That's why I always be a dragon or else my daughter gets mad.

My third account is K1.... Don't know why ;-)

KTM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet Amber Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:04 pm

I am sweet amber. Amber is actually my middle name, and I am very much like the title character of the song from which I took the lordess name. I can be sassy and manipulative queen, and I pretty much get what I want, when I want it. I'm a brat, but I am also insanely loyal and will defend my close circle of friends to the death.

Right now, I am a casual, part time player, but in a past life, I was a general in, and later the commander of Darkness Falls on Honor. I left the game completely for about a year, but came back shortly before Revolution opened. I see a lot has changed, especially for Revolution, so a lot of my knowledge is outdated. Starting to pick things up again, but I still feel like a noob.

an excerpt from Sweet Amber, by Metallica:

She holds the pen that spells the end
She traces me and draws me in

Oooh Sweet Amber
How sweet are you?
How sweet does it get?

Using what I want to get what you want
Sweet Amber
Sweet Amber

Back to top Go down

Post  Conan2 Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Hello Im the old fart. Im 49 and obviously a kid at heart. Conan2 because i loved the Conan books. 2 because i love the books and am not the original. i have ire have had hp on every PE server ever started. HGC AND Leg, REV AND FREEDOM. I am a dragon always have always will be.

Married with 1 step daughter(currently in jaill again because she's stupid.

Been clean since March 30th 1990. don't mind if your not it's just not for me anymore.

Don't mind my periods in place if spaces its just by big thumbs :-)

Conan2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum